No hand history files have been created/updated

The original PokerTracker Omaha.

No hand history files have been created/updated

Postby nb123 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:00 pm

I've tried looking in the forum but can't seem to find the solution to this problem.

I recently installed PT 3 with PostgreSQL, and then installed Poker Tracker Omaha. I'm able to import hands with PT 3 but not with PT Omaha.

I made sure my pokerstars hand history folder was correct, I selected to move the processed files to another folder (unrelated) and then opened a few tables and started the timer. However I keep getting the messages

"No hand history files have been created/updated since the last import.
Timer fired...09/21/2008 12:58:40 AM"

What am I doing wrong? Do I have to be playing at the table for it to import hands?
nb123
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:41 am

Re: No hand history files have been created/updated

Postby ptrack mike » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:34 pm

What am I doing wrong? Do I have to be playing at the table for it to import hands?

Yes. PokerStars doesn't let you get observed hands.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: No hand history files have been created/updated

Postby nb123 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:46 am

But it allows it for Poker Tracker 3 right? Just checking, because I've only tried it on the demo version
nb123
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:41 am

Re: No hand history files have been created/updated

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:57 am

PT3 will import a maximum of 30 observed hands per session for table selection purposes, as agreed with Pokerstars.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: No hand history files have been created/updated

Postby vilsav » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:08 am

WhiteRider wrote:PT3 will import a maximum of 30 observed hands per session for table selection purposes, as agreed with Pokerstars.



This does not apply to played hands, right?
vilsav
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 8:26 am

Re: No hand history files have been created/updated

Postby ptrack mike » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:10 pm

As far as I know it does not, but you might want to ask the question in the PT3 section of the forum.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: No hand history files have been created/updated

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:36 am

vilsav wrote:
WhiteRider wrote:PT3 will import a maximum of 30 observed hands per session for table selection purposes, as agreed with Pokerstars.



This does not apply to played hands, right?

Correct.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Poker Tracker Omaha

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest