How to import HH Folder into PTO?

The original PokerTracker Omaha.

How to import HH Folder into PTO?

Postby ffrllc » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:36 pm

I'm trying to get PTO set up and need to import a bunch of hands. How can I import all Hand History Files from an entire folder?

I can import each HH file by "File" > "Import Hand Histories / Tournament Summaries" > "Select File(s) to import"

Doing this allows me to imort an individual file, but not the entire folder.


If I try and highlight all the files within the folder and click ok, I get an error message saying PTO was unable to open the "file" (not "files", even though I selected multiple files to import).


How can I import the entire folder with all the HH files?
ffrllc
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:29 pm

Re: How to import HH Folder into PTO?

Postby ptrack mike » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:21 pm

Use File > Auto-Import Hand Histories... > Generic Setup...
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm


Return to Poker Tracker Omaha

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest