Omaha Datamining?

The original PokerTracker Omaha.

Omaha Datamining?

Postby awallen23 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:36 pm

Is it not possible to datamine omaha tables? I have no problem with getting observed holdem hands to import but PTO isn't importing observed omaha hands.

Thanks
awallen23
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:34 pm

Re: Omaha Datamining?

Postby ptrack mike » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:14 pm

What poker site are you using? Go to the Observed Hands tab on the auto-import window and make sure the box isn't checked that says "Do Not import observed hands at this time"
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: Omaha Datamining?

Postby awallen23 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:31 pm

That was the problem, thanks a lot!
awallen23
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:34 pm

Re: Omaha Datamining?

Postby pj94z » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:11 am

I cannot get PTO to import HH for observed Omaha hands on full tilt.

I have unchecked both check boxes under observed hands tab... I have selected the proper HH folder for full tilt ...but still it says:


14 files read -0 new hands were imported.

My Holdem PT import for observed hands works just fine.


What am I missing?
pj94z
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:29 pm

Re: Omaha Datamining?

Postby pj94z » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:44 am

Well - I fixed my problem above. Just downloaded the latest Omaha patch and all works fine now.
pj94z
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:29 pm

Re: Omaha Datamining?

Postby Tornano » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:18 pm

I got the same problem with mined hands from Titan Poker. But there isn´t a tab to import observed hands and the latest patch didn´t change anything.
Tornano
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:30 pm

Re: Omaha Datamining?

Postby ptrack mike » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:20 pm

You won't be able to get Observed hands from Titan.
archives/PT2/viewtopic.php?t=9464
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm


Return to Poker Tracker Omaha

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests