can I view a live graph?

The original PokerTracker Omaha.

can I view a live graph?

Postby thegooser123 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:52 am

Hi.

I have a brand new install of poker tracker 3 Omaha version. Is it possible to have a live graph update itself when new hands import. I'm pretty sure you can do it with the holdem version and it looks like this:

[ img ]

I can't find any option to do it though.

Any ideas?
thegooser123
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:54 am

Re: can I view a live graph?

Postby ptrack mike » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:32 am

I have a brand new install of poker tracker 3 Omaha version

PT3 Omaha isn't available yet. PTO v2 does not update the graphs live.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm


Return to Poker Tracker Omaha

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest