Page 1 of 1

PTO not finding tournament histories in my email

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:13 am
by msEvsiNdreAd
Hi - In the past I've had no trouble auto-importing pokerstars tournament summaries from my gmail into PTO. Recently PTO connects to my mail successfully, searches through all my mails and then tells me there are no hand histories in the mail (although they're definitely there). I have the most recent version of PTO. Any help?

thanks,

Justin

Re: PTO not finding tournament histories in my email

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:09 pm
by ptrack mike
Maybe PokerStars changed their email format. What version of PTO are you using? Please post the subject and body of one of the emails here.

Re: PTO not finding tournament histories in my email

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:35 pm
by msEvsiNdreAd
subject : PokerStars Tournament History Request - Tournament #147975543

body: Tournament History for Tournament #147975543 requested by msEvsiNdreAd ([email protected])


PokerStars Tournament #147975543, Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo
Buy-In: $3.00/$0.40 USD
10 players
Total Prize Pool: $30.00 USD
Tournament started 2009/03/14 18:19:37 ET
Tournament finished 2009/03/14 19:04:49 ET
1: msEvsiNdreAd (Manassas), $15.00 (50%)
2: harley57 (culleoka), $9.00 (30%)
3: Mukesh68 (royal palm beach), $6.00 (20%)
4: ProbABluff (Green Bay),
5: VingtE (Strasbourg),
6: herdedna (lead),
7: rojam222 (south toms river),
8: HaLLOLINE (Ludwigsburg),
9: Double Nerts (Fort Worth),
10: 88diamond88 (hameln),

You finished in 1st place.



If you have any questions, please contact "PokerStars Support" <[email protected]>

Sorry about asking the same question 2x. I did look and could not find the other post in support or "view your posts" so I thought perhaps I didn't submit it.

Re: PTO not finding tournament histories in my email

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:36 pm
by msEvsiNdreAd
I am using version 1.13.05a of PTO.

Re: PTO not finding tournament histories in my email

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:38 pm
by ptrack mike
The format is fine, and I was able to import one of my own summaries from my POP3 mail server, but I don't use Gmail for poker so I don't know what the problem might be. Maybe you changed some settings in Gmail? For now, open the summaries and copy the text to a Notepad file and save it. Then use File > Import Hand Histories/Tournament Summaries to import the file.