"Vs Player" on PTO

The original PokerTracker Omaha.

"Vs Player" on PTO

Postby Jim27 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:19 am

Hello,

I bought PTO and I have just three questions :

- Where can I find the fonction "vs player" which exist on PT3 ? I find something in "Misc Stats" but it's for all the hands and I want it just for hands against me.

- In "Game notes", it's written "game info : 10 755 of 10 755 games displayed". How can I have only the 500 last hands for example ? There's a button "get all" but we can't chose a number of last hands.

- In the replayer, is it possible to have the odds in each street ? pf,f,t,r ?

Thanks for all. ;)
Jim27
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am

Re: "Vs Player" on PTO

Postby Jim27 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:25 am

Last question,

I'm playing on B2B in Euros but everything is in dollars in PTO. Can I change that ?

What will arrive if I play for example on Ongame in dollars ?

Thanks :)
Jim27
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am

Re: "Vs Player" on PTO

Postby ptrack mike » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:01 am

Where can I find the fonction "vs player" which exist on PT3 ?

PTO doesn't have this feature.

In "Game notes", it's written "game info : 10 755 of 10 755 games displayed". How can I have only the 500 last hands for example ? There's a button "get all" but we can't chose a number of last hands.

You can't do that exactly. Use the Get All button and sort by clicking the date played column.

In the replayer, is it possible to have the odds in each street ? pf,f,t,r ?

PTO doesn't have this feature on all streets. Click the Pot Odds button for Turn and River odds.

I'm playing on B2B in Euros but everything is in dollars in PTO. Can I change that ?

Click the Exchange Rates... button on the Session Notes tab.

What will arrive if I play for example on Ongame in dollars ?

PTO supports US Dollar games all sites that are supported.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm


Return to Poker Tracker Omaha

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests