New to this

The original PokerTracker Omaha.

New to this

Postby radicalyeah » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:06 pm

Hey guys, I've had PTO2 for about 8 months, but never really use it. I've always used a program for poker, but I've honestly never gotten into them really. So Im asking someone a big favor. I need someone to show me what is really important in these programs for game analysis. Basically, I need a poker player, not a tech support person.

Now Im not asking for help with my game, I'm a pretty decent player who can easily beat the lower stakes games playing 12-16 tables, but my problem is that I play so many tables that I dont see my game improving like it used to.... basically because I play such a LAG style that I rarely have a chance to even see what the guy had after a showdown. Anyway I have this program and PokerEV, and I usually just use poker EV to check my graphs and some key pots, but I would like to learn more.

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps! :)
radicalyeah
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:54 am

Return to Poker Tracker Omaha

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests