Page 1 of 1

PLO and hooking up to new database

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:25 pm
by LaidBackAl
So I am running the latest PT3 with postgresgl provided my PT. I was running postgresgl 8.2, and now I am running 8.3. PT3 works fine but I need to be able to run PTO with the new version of postgres. I can't get it to connect up and I know it is still looking for 8.2. I thought it would be as simple as going into postgresql settings and refilling out the information but when I do there is no "ODBC Entry to Use" option in the drop down box. I am lost now. Also when I first start PTO up or try to do certain things, I get this error message: 999-SQLSTATE_IM002

Help please.

Re: PLO and hooking up to new database

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:56 pm
by WhiteRider
You'd probably be better asking this in the PT2 section of the forum - there is a Poker Tracker Omaha (PTO) section at the bottom.

Re: PLO and hooking up to new database

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:00 am
by ptrack mike
Let's keep this going in the other thread.