Page 1 of 1
Buying PT2 Omaha

Posted:
Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:08 am
by thePureNuts
Ok so I bought PT3 holdem and I have have previously purchased PT2 holdem but now I want to buy PT2 omaha but every time I go to but it, it takes me to the PT3 purchase screen?
Re: Buying PT2 Omaha

Posted:
Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:52 am
by ptrack mike
We'll look into this. Please check back later today.
Re: Buying PT2 Omaha

Posted:
Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:10 am
by thePureNuts
it seems to be working ok for me this time yet I have tried 3 times before and it is when i navigate a certain way
Re: Buying PT2 Omaha

Posted:
Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:15 am
by ptrack mike
OK, you have to make sure you select one of the products, PTO or PTS, first then click Add to Cart for it to work.