Product is not Registered

Any support related posts should go here.

Product is not Registered

Postby slewkowicz » Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:19 pm

I have a valid copy of PTO which i just upgraded to V1.13.00. Now it tells me that I'm unregistered and I can't record hands. I purchased a copy some time ago and did not have problems until the new version. I'm running Windows XP so I should have no problems. Can you send my registration code so I can reactivate this product?

Thanks,
Stan
slewkowicz
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:13 pm

Re: Product is not Registered

Postby ptrack mike » Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:18 pm

Please create a support ticket to request another code. Make sure you include your new product ID and the email address you used to register.
https://www.pokertracker.com/support/?cat_id=5
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm


Return to PTO Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest