screen size and resolution

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

screen size and resolution

Postby lolo260 » Tue May 19, 2026 2:01 pm

Hello

On a forum, people were discussing screen size and resolution to determine what was best for PT4. What are your recommendations, please?

There are 3440x1440 screens; are they really better suited for using PT4? I'm talking about visual comfort.

Cordialy
lolo260
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:10 pm

Re: screen size and resolution

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed May 20, 2026 3:45 am

That is going to depend on your personal preference but I have not used PokerTracker 4 on an ultrawide monitor. I can't recall or find any discussion of this on these forums before but larger screens and resolutions will display more rows/columns in your PokerTracker 4 reports and of course provide you with more space if you are multi-tabling.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17075
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests