Hi,
my PokerTracker 4 has recently become extremely slow, both during startup and while using it.
Sometimes it takes more than 5 minutes to fully open. Even after PT4 has started, certain actions can be extremely slow — for example, loading reports or adding a stat sometimes takes several minutes.
Once everything finally loads, it mostly works, but overall performance has become much worse recently.
I did add some downloadable HUDs and custom reports not too long ago, but I’m not sure if that is actually the cause, since I assume many people are using even more addons without issues.
I’m mainly trying to understand what could generally cause this kind of slowdown in PT4. Could it be related to database size, PostgreSQL, cache issues, report filters, HUD configurations, imported stats, or something else?
Has anyone experienced similar issues or knows what the most common causes are?
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks!
