Need hotkeys for HUD editor and other functionality

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Need hotkeys for HUD editor and other functionality

Postby kydechuk01 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:39 pm

1) Please make all arrows keys working in the HUD matrix, not only left-right.

2) Please add Key shortcuts to main functions of editor:
S - Add Statistic
T - Add Text
N - Add Note Editor
H - Add horisontal separator
L - Add new line
And if we have selected hud element - insert a new element just after it by pressing a key.

3) Make able to click matrix position with opened window "Choose a Statistic". It will be useful to fill multiple lines with stats. Now I have to close the window, click another line, and open Add Statistics again)

4) Make able to copy, cut and paste current selection of elements, at least in a row, not saving exact matrix places. But matrix cut-paste-copy would be great.

5) Not hide [+] [-] buttons if we have width of HUD editor matrix window reduced. It's not comfortable to scroll it every time to the left.

Will write more suggestions as they will appear. :roll:
kydechuk01
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:30 am
Location: Russia

Re: Need hotkeys for HUD editor and other functionality

Postby kydechuk01 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:44 am

I made a screenshot for another request:

[ img ]

When I want to move HUD element to the end of another line (red arrow) I always must drag it close to the right border of hud matrix. This is uncomfortable to move it so far again and again if you want to move whole line (or multiple lines) of your HUD. At the screenshot I showed distance (black box) between elements image holded by mouse and right side of previous stat there I want to place it. As you see even at this distance destination marker (blue circle) is still not changed.

So I want ask you to reduce the required distance (black arrow within the box) to make such movings.
kydechuk01
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:30 am
Location: Russia

Re: Need hotkeys for HUD editor and other functionality

Postby kraada » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:42 am

Thank you for your detailed suggestions. I am not certain how technically feasible they all are but I will bring them up with the development team at the next appropriate time to do so.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

other functionality

Postby kydechuk01 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:42 am

Requesting another feature for HUD:

- Ajustable width of horisontal separator line, not only whole line like now

It will be great if you make it equal to other elements with adjustable column span and color settings (foregound/background). So we can place any number separators in one line, for example for different logical parts of the one popup, etc.
kydechuk01
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:30 am
Location: Russia

Re: Need hotkeys for HUD editor and other functionality

Postby kraada » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:48 am

That is an interesting suggestion - I'll add it to my list to bring up with the development team but I'm not certain how soon that is something we would be looking into adding.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests