Non Marked Hands

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Non Marked Hands

Postby BandShooter » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:41 pm

I'd like to be able filter out all of my MARKED hands. I know this sounds counter-intuitive, but the reason is to find hands that should be reviewed.

For example. Right now I'm reviewing a tournament from last night. I've marked all of my winning and losing hands to review. But now I would also like to mark certain hands that I folded to see if the folds were correct or not. This task of marking UNMARKED hands would be made easier by eliminating the MARKED hands from my list of hands.

Hope this makes sense, I tend to ramble! :D

Good Day.
BandShooter
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:18 pm

Re: Non Marked Hands

Postby kraada » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:35 pm

I see what you're saying. There isn't a function that does that directly but there is something that might work well enough for your purposes for the moment. If you click the Marked column that will sort by the data there. This will group all marked and unmarked hands together. Then you can highlight and right click -> replay the unmarked hands only a lot more easily.

In order to make sure things are still otherwise sorted the way you would like you can ctrl+click a secondary column to sort by that after sorting by Marked (for example ctrl+click date will sort by marked first, then date second).
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Non Marked Hands

Postby BandShooter » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:59 pm

Thanks, that does work for now for sure (Plus the CTRL+CLICK is a nice function that I was unaware of in general and I'm sure will come in handy in the future.) Hopefully by the time the public release comes out there can be a nice little check box right next to "Show Marked Hands Only" called "Show UNMARKED hands Only."
I really think it could be a fairly simple code that could really help more than most people would think. Plus then I can point it out to my friends and say "Hey. I did that." :D
BandShooter
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:18 pm

Re: Non Marked Hands

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:55 am

You can already do this - click More Filters > Hand Details > Hand is Tagged As. Add the filter for "Any Tag" and click Add to Filter.
In the Current / Active Filters list select Tags: Any Tag and click 'NOT' Selected at the bottom.

If this is a filter you want to use again click on Save As Quick Filter and it will be available from the Quick Filter list in future.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests