lower opacity

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

lower opacity

Postby meremagi » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:14 pm

Hi,
Lower opacity until mouse over is a great option, but It would be great if I could choose opacity level for each stat separetly.
meremagi
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:50 am

Re: lower opacity

Postby kraada » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:52 pm

Unfortunately I do not expect that we will implement this feature in that way, however if you break up your HUD into multiple groups you can still use this feature and then you will see less information pop forward when you mouse over a given area.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: lower opacity

Postby meremagi » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:15 pm

Thanks.
But there is another thing.
When I lower opacity, horizontal separator line remains normal.
meremagi
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:50 am

Re: lower opacity

Postby kraada » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:12 pm

I see the same behavior with the horizontal line and I'll make sure that gets fixed.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: lower opacity

Postby T123 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:27 pm

is there a limit on the number of lower opacity hud stat windows each player could have? From a lagging perspective....?

Or is it a case of you can do it until your get bored/it becomes impractical... sorry i havent had a chance to play around with it yet but i'll be build a sexy hud with it soon!
T123
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:40 pm

Re: lower opacity

Postby kraada » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:06 pm

There shouldn't be as far as I'm aware, but I'm not certain that has been tested.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: lower opacity

Postby T123 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:08 am

Cheers - i'll have a go over the next week or so and feedback my findings.
T123
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:40 pm


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests