Real_Owen wrote:This is feature has SharkScope written all over it but it would be nice if PT4 could do it as well!
"Graph result by hour of the day / day of the week"
I believe this kind of option is being discussed as a filtering option, but I don't know if/when it will be added. I will remind the development team about it.
Real_Owen wrote:This has probably been requested before but is there any plans to include some kind of " bankroll management " feature in poker tracker?
It could track your results and advice you to move up or down on cash or tournament stakes/levels.
Possibility to enter your starting bankroll, and bonuses, cash-outs, milestone rewards etc..
We hope to be able to add some bankroll management functionality, but when we add it we want to do it properly and that is more complicated than it initially appears. Often bonuses are earned from both cash and tournament play and recording that accurately will need some significant changes, for example. Therefore I don't anticipate this being added in the immediate future, but hopefully at some point.