All Stud variants, draw and omaha

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

All Stud variants, draw and omaha

Postby theresonator » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:34 am

Please can these be in PT4?

I have asked over the years for it to be implemented in PT3 and was told I would have to wait but there were plans for it "but we have to work on Holdem first", but it didn't materialise and now I have read that you won't be proceeding with those plans.

The problem is, you no longer provide support for PT Stud, there is no tracker for Stud anywhere else, and now PokerStars has changed all hand histories they aren't compatible with the latest version of PT Stud. As a mixed games and fixed limit player I need a hud and there just aint one around.

FPDB is a joke piece of software, the buttons on it dont work properly and it takes some serious patience to use. Pokertracker does everything brilliantly on the other hand. All I have for Draw is PokerHands and that hasn't been updated in ages.
theresonator
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:51 pm

Re: All Stud variants, draw and omaha

Postby kraada » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:51 am

Unfortunately the market for those games is not large enough at this time for us to justify the development costs required to bring them into PT4.

Should the reality of the market change we would be happy to revisit this decision in the future.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests