Postgresql failed

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Postgresql failed

Postby Salats » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:58 am

Hey. So I installed PT4 and the hand histories from my PT3 database failed to import in the PT4 one.

I was thinking if I should just manually import the hands from my PT3 folder? They are in folders there so I'm a little confused as to what should I do now. Maybe I should try to fix it through the Postgresql? But I don't really have much experience with it..
Salats
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:59 am

Re: Postgresql failed

Postby kraada » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:49 am

What error message did you get when the conversion failed? That will give us more information on what is the best way for you to proceed.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Postgresql failed

Postby Salats » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:38 pm

kraada wrote:What error message did you get when the conversion failed? That will give us more information on what is the best way for you to proceed.


I'm not sure it just had the error sound windows makes and it disapeared. It stopped at like 3k hands and that is all I have in the database now. I'm really not sure what the error was about.
Salats
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:59 am

Re: Postgresql failed

Postby kraada » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:05 pm

Please try the conversion again - if it fails, please attach the PokerTracker4.log file to a support ticket for us so that we can look into the problem for you. You can find that file by clicking File --> Show User Data Folder in PT4 after the conversion has run (successfully or not).
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests