number of hands by position (EP, MP ...) in popup

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

number of hands by position (EP, MP ...) in popup

Postby boxer82 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:07 am

Hello and sorry for my english
I play on Unibet (windows 7)
example from popup PT4 professional

[ img ]

This player has a PFR = 18 %. He raise total 115 of 625 hands. but when you look at PFR by position, you see:
EP: 0 % (3 hands of 606)
MP: 2% (11/608) ...
sum of Total hands from the position of Ep to BB is 3655 but I have only 625 hands for this player ...

Thank You
boxer82
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:12 am

Re: number of hands by position (EP, MP ...) in popup

Postby kydechuk01 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:21 am

+1

I had also noticed such abnormal low PFR behaviour if I'm enabling replayer's option 'Show hero lifetime stats'
kydechuk01
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:30 am
Location: Russia

Re: number of hands by position (EP, MP ...) in popup

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:21 am

Thanks - we're aware of this issue with PFR and it is in our system to be fixed.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests