Page 1 of 1

number of hands by position (EP, MP ...) in popup

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:07 am
by boxer82
Hello and sorry for my english
I play on Unibet (windows 7)
example from popup PT4 professional

[ img ]

This player has a PFR = 18 %. He raise total 115 of 625 hands. but when you look at PFR by position, you see:
EP: 0 % (3 hands of 606)
MP: 2% (11/608) ...
sum of Total hands from the position of Ep to BB is 3655 but I have only 625 hands for this player ...

Thank You

Re: number of hands by position (EP, MP ...) in popup

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:21 am
by kydechuk01
+1

I had also noticed such abnormal low PFR behaviour if I'm enabling replayer's option 'Show hero lifetime stats'

Re: number of hands by position (EP, MP ...) in popup

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:21 am
by WhiteRider
Thanks - we're aware of this issue with PFR and it is in our system to be fixed.