Custom Theme Instructions FAQ

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Custom Theme Instructions FAQ

Postby G3K0 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:09 pm

Af'noon deities,

I'm aware that the FAQ / Guide on customisation will be rolling out with the release of Commercial PC PT4, I'm not aware of it being available ITF[orum]... I could be wrong ünd if so, feel free to delete this thread.

re: custom decks

I can see that the files are in c:\...\pokertracker4\themes
I can see that there are xml files for replayer layout / file settings and for the deck description and designer info
Most of the graphic files are self-evident

Is this image sliced for decks, and for what usage?
[ img ]

I'm going to convert one or t'other of these decks for PT4, and as I've not actually gotten round to adding it in the shop..and as I cannot see a vast market for PT4 themes will UL to whatever theme repository there is on conversion...so long as no ne'er do wells chop it up for commercial /re-release for poker site decks.

[ img ]

[ img ]

I don't have any other screens to hand, so sorry if this looks like sublim/underhanded/sideways marketing. Please take in good faith and as intended. I will not answer any 'looks nice, can I get/buy it' posts or PMs, just to emphasise that point.

May I get a little love from the design team, either ITT or PM on the ins and outs of customisation, pwetty pwease?
G3K0
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:39 pm

Re: Custom Theme Instructions FAQ

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:01 pm

I *think* that the first image is just used in the theme selection window, but I don't know for sure. We don't yet have anywhere to share themes, but this will be added with the commercial release too.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest