Badges

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Badges

Postby czglory » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:08 pm

Notecaddy in HEM2 has the very unique, powerful feature of making badges, and having spark/scattergraphs based on bet sizing. They do nothing else correct, and its a pretty poorly made program. If PT4 can implement similar features, there would be no competition.
czglory
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:01 pm

Re: Badges

Postby kraada » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:35 am

I've seen the graphs but I'm not sure what Badges are - could you explain that to me a little bit?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Badges

Postby GORANBAXY » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:14 am

kraada wrote:I've seen the graphs but I'm not sure what Badges are - could you explain that to me a little bit?

this: https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/vie ... 59&t=39063
GORANBAXY
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:50 pm

Re: Badges

Postby TexDanny » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:12 pm

+1 for badges. Scatter/Spark graphs would be great too.

One more thing, I've just recently started using NoteTracker (omaha) and I'd like to request an improvement for the omaha {cardrange} variable. Notecaddy's {cardrange} is superior in that it shows which hands are doublesuited, single suited, Ahigh suited or rainbow.
TexDanny
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:29 pm

Re: Badges

Postby TexDanny » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:16 pm

Forgot to mention, the thing about badges is that they are more of a "visual" way to get the information so even though the above thread has a workaroud to create a badge, it would be nice to replace the stat with an icon or some sort of visual.
TexDanny
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:29 pm

Re: Badges

Postby kraada » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:04 pm

I'll note your support for those features and I'll make a note about trying to improve Omaha {cardrange}.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Badges

Postby pasita » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:59 am

Any idea on how to build something resembling the spark graph?
pasita
 
Posts: 605
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 4:05 pm

Re: Badges

Postby kraada » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:12 am

You could make notes that were specific for strong, medium and weak hands (and split the note effectively into 3), but that may be too cumbersome. Unfortunately our system currently does not support this kind of display in the HUD.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Badges

Postby BillGatesIII » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:06 am

TexDanny wrote:One more thing, I've just recently started using NoteTracker (omaha) and I'd like to request an improvement for the omaha {cardrange} variable. Notecaddy's {cardrange} is superior in that it shows which hands are doublesuited, single suited, Ahigh suited or rainbow.


+1
BillGatesIII
 
Posts: 740
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Re: Badges

Postby jynxy » Tue May 01, 2012 11:34 am

I think i've mentioned somewhere else that Notetracker is something that needs to be heavily upgraded to even get close to note caddy. Needs to be able to incorporate percentages and just generally more graphics to make it easier to navigate. It is just a challenge to get through the mass of notes and notecaddy has done it in just a better way all around
jynxy
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:57 pm


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests