Page 1 of 1

Badges

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:08 pm
by czglory
Notecaddy in HEM2 has the very unique, powerful feature of making badges, and having spark/scattergraphs based on bet sizing. They do nothing else correct, and its a pretty poorly made program. If PT4 can implement similar features, there would be no competition.

Re: Badges

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:35 am
by kraada
I've seen the graphs but I'm not sure what Badges are - could you explain that to me a little bit?

Re: Badges

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:14 am
by GORANBAXY
kraada wrote:I've seen the graphs but I'm not sure what Badges are - could you explain that to me a little bit?

this: https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/vie ... 59&t=39063

Re: Badges

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:12 pm
by TexDanny
+1 for badges. Scatter/Spark graphs would be great too.

One more thing, I've just recently started using NoteTracker (omaha) and I'd like to request an improvement for the omaha {cardrange} variable. Notecaddy's {cardrange} is superior in that it shows which hands are doublesuited, single suited, Ahigh suited or rainbow.

Re: Badges

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:16 pm
by TexDanny
Forgot to mention, the thing about badges is that they are more of a "visual" way to get the information so even though the above thread has a workaroud to create a badge, it would be nice to replace the stat with an icon or some sort of visual.

Re: Badges

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:04 pm
by kraada
I'll note your support for those features and I'll make a note about trying to improve Omaha {cardrange}.

Re: Badges

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:59 am
by pasita
Any idea on how to build something resembling the spark graph?

Re: Badges

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:12 am
by kraada
You could make notes that were specific for strong, medium and weak hands (and split the note effectively into 3), but that may be too cumbersome. Unfortunately our system currently does not support this kind of display in the HUD.

Re: Badges

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:06 am
by BillGatesIII
TexDanny wrote:One more thing, I've just recently started using NoteTracker (omaha) and I'd like to request an improvement for the omaha {cardrange} variable. Notecaddy's {cardrange} is superior in that it shows which hands are doublesuited, single suited, Ahigh suited or rainbow.


+1

Re: Badges

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:34 am
by jynxy
I think i've mentioned somewhere else that Notetracker is something that needs to be heavily upgraded to even get close to note caddy. Needs to be able to incorporate percentages and just generally more graphics to make it easier to navigate. It is just a challenge to get through the mass of notes and notecaddy has done it in just a better way all around