HUD will not refresh after a pause in Zoom poker

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD will not refresh after a pause in Zoom poker

Postby zubi » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:44 pm

Hello

When I´m playing zoom poker and I want to have a pause to drink something when I comeback to play
the HUD does not refresh itself any more I try to restart HUD or change level and nothing.
So I have to restart poker tracker then is fine. :ugeek:
zubi
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:51 am

Re: HUD will not refresh after a pause in Zoom poker

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:18 am

Sitting out shouldn't cause any problems.
How long are you away for?
How exactly are you sitting out? Are you leaving the table window open?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests