HUD Notes pop-up MEMORY

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD Notes pop-up MEMORY

Postby kingrax » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:49 am

Hello. I have a suggestion for a REALLY easy to add feature which I would find helpful (maybe others too)

When I have the HUD running and click on the notes icon on a player it opens the notetracker window ...which is VERY COOL cuz you can select PR F T which help a lot but still ...a big DB might generate MANY NOTES quickly and even thought the user can drag the mid bar of the notes popup to show more of the empty text box or more of the notes the placement of this BAR IS NOT MEMORIZED ...each time i open another player the notes popus is the same size (this is memorized) but the bar i dragged earlier is again in mid defaut position showing me a big empty text box and little space for notes (i do this again a again NOT MEMORIZED) ...

Would you please consider adding the simpler feature which would memorize not only the last size of the note popup window but also the position of the drag bar ?

*** I know I can view notes by just holding mouse over notes button but i'm multitabling in STACKS so this is NOT an option.
kingrax
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Re: HUD Notes pop-up MEMORY

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:18 am

The development team are aware of this request - thanks.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest