New user

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

New user

Postby Barlin63 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:17 am

Hello,

I am a HM2 user and plagued by bugs and ignorance since I bought it somewhere last year. Although the people of HM2 are working very hard to solve the issues the product is still not working as it should be.

Yesterday I downloaded the PT4 Beta and I must say that it looks really stable and well produced. It looks not as fancy as HM2 but for sure it is much more stable. A few comments from my side:

- Hud disappeared while playing on Poker 770. It was there for a while but while starting the replayer for the third time the HUD disappeared in both the replayer as well as table.
- It took me some time before I saw a hand in the "Play Poker" view. After clicking buttons and changing views it popped up but I do not now what I did :?:
- I have not found something like the HM2 "Heat Map". I believe it could be very useful. Are you working on such a functionality?
- I played a 10 Points 6 Max SNG but is was registered as a SNG with a $10 buy in...

Will continue with some testing and with the comparison with HM2.

Barlin63
Barlin63
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:44 pm

Re: New user

Postby kraada » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:58 am

The HUD on the replayer should not be used while playing - I'm surprised it even attempted to load up, honestly.

You probably clicked the "Get Hands While Playing" button on the Play Poker page - that is what starts our importing process.

The "Heat Map" is called 'Holdem Hand Range Visualizer" and you can find it via the report drop down on the left on the Statistics page.

Please attach the hand history from the tournament with the incorrect buy-in to a support ticket and we'll make sure that issue gets fixed.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: New user

Postby Barlin63 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:14 pm

Thanks for your swift response. I sent the HH for further analysis.

The HUD on the replayer should not be used while playing - I'm surprised it even attempted to load up, honestly.

Does this mean that the replayer cannot be used or do I need to turn it of before playing. Is this something that will be fixed over time or is it a feature :)
Barlin63
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:44 pm

Re: New user

Postby Barlin63 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:42 pm

I checked the heat map and it looks ok to me. Some suggestions:

- Enable an all hands viewing mode
- Use of colors to show won value or BB
- Multiple selection (eventual all) positions on the heat map instead of only a single cell (like AA or AK)

Thanks again.
Barlin63
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:44 pm

Re: New user

Postby kraada » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:20 pm

Thank you for your suggestions, I'll make a note of them and bring them up with the development team on your behalf at the appropriate time.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests