Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.
Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators
by pasita » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:55 pm
I'd like to be able to convert an active Quick Filter to a column. Direct conversion or text export of the sql query will do.
-
pasita
-
- Posts: 605
- Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 4:05 pm
by kraada » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:15 pm
That's an interesting suggestion - I'm not certain how easy it would be to make something like that work, but I'll ask and see what I can find out. Conceptually I really like the idea.
-
kraada
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 54430
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
- Location: NY
by Fox128 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:00 pm
+1
-
Fox128
-
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:27 pm
Return to PT4 Feature Requests
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests