Custom tourney structure in Quiz?
In ICM calculator we could calculate equities for any custom payout structures. Its good!
However, In Quiz now there's no such possibility... I'd like to train for unusual structures...
PS (bugreport) In my installation I could even start Quiz to see - what it's like. I just got crash error window.. Sure, at the next PT4 launch, it sends crash log somewhere.
It so strange, that in beta version PT4 got crashed just when I have chosen Tools/ICM/Quiz and instantly pressed OK. It shows "Error hand" and crashes.
However, In Quiz now there's no such possibility... I'd like to train for unusual structures...
PS (bugreport) In my installation I could even start Quiz to see - what it's like. I just got crash error window.. Sure, at the next PT4 launch, it sends crash log somewhere.
It so strange, that in beta version PT4 got crashed just when I have chosen Tools/ICM/Quiz and instantly pressed OK. It shows "Error hand" and crashes.
