Page 1 of 1

Session stats.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:57 am
by MrT1212
Session stats do not seem to account for breaks. I have taken two short breaks and it reads as one session. This is really annoying since it screws up the Hands/Hr and $/Hr stats. Is there any way to make it so session time is only play time.

Re: Session stats.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 am
by WhiteRider
A session will be split if there is a break of over half an hour.
If you take short breaks while you play to play at your best, then that is part of your hourly rate. If you take a 5 minute break every hour and play for 6 hours that's a difference of half an hour, which is quite significant. If you ignore the breaks when you look at your past play, any estimations of future results would be misleading. (You don't play for 6 hours in a 6 hour day, for example, you only play for 5.5 hours.)

Re: Session stats.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:02 am
by MrT1212
I disagree with you. The results I get now are the misleading ones. It makes it impossible to try to figure out how much I would gain by taking shorter breaks or taking no breaks. As it stands all the data that uses Hrs is essentially meaningless to me. Please consider adding an option to use actual time played in all calculations. It would make your product so much more useful.

Re: Session stats.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:08 pm
by AequitasAUT
MrT1212 wrote:I disagree with you. The results I get now are the misleading ones. It makes it impossible to try to figure out how much I would gain by taking shorter breaks or taking no breaks. As it stands all the data that uses Hrs is essentially meaningless to me. Please consider adding an option to use actual time played in all calculations. It would make your product so much more useful.


Perhaps a "End Session" Button or a "Start new Session with next Hand" Button would be a Option to solve this Problem. Or a general "Break" Button...