Old HM2 user, new PT4 user

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Old HM2 user, new PT4 user

Postby Galo7070 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:50 am

Hello,

It was for a long time user of PT3, but then I migrated to HM1.
Now seeing how poorly it works HM2, I'm thinking back to PT4.
The reason for my request is that I was accustomed to using certain features / statistics HM2 and now I can not find in PT4.
I would like to know the OpenRaise for position.
I want also have values ​​in the showdown winnings (in money after a session, for example) and winnings when there is no showdown, in the report.
I would like to know how download the stats at the custom repository, and if possible use in PT3 PT4 or interchangeably. And also let me know as custom install these new stats.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.
Galo7070
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:40 pm

Re: Old HM2 user, new PT4 user

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:44 pm

You can display any stat in the HUD for any position by adding it and setting the Position property. Open Raise is "Raise First In", for example.

Money won with and without showdown will need custom stats. I'm not at my main computer now but Kraada or I should be able to build them tomorrow as they are pretty straightforward. For now you can use a filter to show your results when you went to showdown or not by clicking the More Filters button.

Once you have downloaded a custom stat file and saved it to your computer you can import it into PT4 either via the File menu > Import Statistic, or the Configure > Statistics window. Both PT3 and PT4 stats can be imported into PT4.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests