Stop Import button

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Stop Import button

Postby Baggers59 » Fri May 04, 2012 6:44 pm

I run into this message at least once a day because I'm always forgetting to stop importing hands


[ img ]


and having to 1) click Ok, 2) stop importing and 3) click on edit tournaments again gets a bit tiresome.
I was just wondering if it was possible to add a button to that screen that would save some time, something like this perhaps?


[ img ]


or even just have it just stop importing automatically with a little message that tells you it's being stopped.
Baggers59
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:33 pm

Re: Stop Import button

Postby WhiteRider » Sat May 05, 2012 5:58 am

I'll pass on your request to the development team.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Stop Import button

Postby AequitasAUT » Sat May 05, 2012 6:26 am

That's really a good idea...

Perhaps integrate in the "Edit Tournament" Dialog a Button "Save and Continue Import" too...
AequitasAUT
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:55 am

Re: Stop Import button

Postby Barlin63 » Sun May 06, 2012 7:20 am

+1
Barlin63
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:44 pm


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests