Page 1 of 1

Stop Import button

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:44 pm
by Baggers59
I run into this message at least once a day because I'm always forgetting to stop importing hands


[ img ]


and having to 1) click Ok, 2) stop importing and 3) click on edit tournaments again gets a bit tiresome.
I was just wondering if it was possible to add a button to that screen that would save some time, something like this perhaps?


[ img ]


or even just have it just stop importing automatically with a little message that tells you it's being stopped.

Re: Stop Import button

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:58 am
by WhiteRider
I'll pass on your request to the development team.

Re: Stop Import button

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:26 am
by AequitasAUT
That's really a good idea...

Perhaps integrate in the "Edit Tournament" Dialog a Button "Save and Continue Import" too...

Re: Stop Import button

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:20 am
by Barlin63
+1