Positions

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Positions

Postby pat3392 » Fri May 04, 2012 10:17 pm

Heya, I'm checking out PT4 because of being disappointed with HM2, but I'm reliving all the things that I despised about PT3, and it's not obvious if this stuff has been "corrected" I don't really feel like writing a tl;dr post, one question for now, what is the mapping for the LP/MP/SB? Is PT4 still using the backwards system PT3 did? If so, please add the ability to either easily change this mapping, or/and add the ability to record stats from every position. Creating custom stats is not a easy thing to do. Being frustrated with CO and BU being LP in 6max in particular(how long has it been since you guys played poker? understandable I suppose) I ended up creating stats for every position, made blunders whilst learning and out in a lot of hours, to end up not being able to create more because I reached the limit on the maximum custom stats. I refuse to go through that bs again.

Custom stats are great, but when the existence of such a ability means you're neglecting adding pretty much mandatory stats is just ridiculous.
pat3392
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:44 pm

Re: Positions

Postby WhiteRider » Sat May 05, 2012 7:25 am

In PT4 we have split up "blinds" and "LP" - these no longer exist as position grouping. We now have SB and BB, button and cutoff as separate positions.
For 6 max you have 6 completely separate positions - EP (3 of the button), MP (2 off), cutoff, button, SB, BB.
Only for 7 handed or more do EP and MP have combined positions.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Positions

Postby pat3392 » Sat May 05, 2012 9:44 am

aaaah massive improvement, tyvm
pat3392
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:44 pm


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests