Adjust stakes - remove custom stake?

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Adjust stakes - remove custom stake?

Postby awishformore » Fri May 04, 2012 11:21 pm

Hello dear PokerTracker team.

I really have to congratulate you on your newest software version, it is really an amazing piece of software.

I noticed that when adding custom stakes in the adjust stakes menu, I couldn't really remove them afterwards? Or am I just too blind to find the option? It's rather annoying if you save a mistake and can't get rid of it in the lists anywhere. I did manage by running some manual SQL queries on the database, but the feature should be simple enough to add?

Best regards,
Max.
awishformore
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 5:52 pm

Re: Adjust stakes - remove custom stake?

Postby WhiteRider » Sat May 05, 2012 7:29 am

If you click the little wrench/spanner icon to the right of the Description dropdown you can remove any unused descriptions.

Image1.png
(10.8 KiB) Downloaded 607 times
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests