Filter all players in db

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Filter all players in db

Postby Marry » Wed May 16, 2012 6:25 pm

I was wondering if I can filter all the players in my database base on different statistic that is available in PT4.

For example I would like to filter players with PRF/VPIP >40.

Thanks
Marry
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri May 04, 2012 7:47 pm

Re: Filter all players in db

Postby WhiteRider » Thu May 17, 2012 4:13 am

You can only do that with a custom report. On the 'My Reports' tab click New Report and choose All Players Report.
Click the blue Filters link to the left and enter a custom filter of:

#PFR/VPIP# > 40
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest