Hi,
The calendar of PT3 was a lot better!
In PT3, in one page, i was able to see how much i win per day and per hours for all my database or any date i would choose.
In PT4, i canh't custum the date, so i have no choice, it's only per month.
I want a bigger sample size, i want to able to choose the sample size (mean beeing able to setup the date).
Also, you didn't put any total column, is it possible to add it? because i think nobody want to pay for a software and have to take a calculator on his side.
Acutally the calandar in pt3 was usefull for me and the one for pt4 is useless for myself.
I wanna know how much i win or loose(not only in dollars also in BB/100) per day during a number of day/month/years i choose ( like the pt3 calendar did).
I would also know it per hours like PT3 did, for example knowing how much i win/loose every monday 2am to 3am with a setup date of my choice and to be able to see also the number of hand played on this setup (what pt3 didn't do- can't see the number of hand about it).
This is very important data for any pro or people who wanna be pro.
I also got a question,
When pt3 or pt4 tell me i win X dollars on monday 2am to 3am.
in Which day is it refering ? the one on my laptop?
thanks
