ICM player models

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

ICM player models

Postby PTPlayer64 » Thu May 24, 2012 5:53 am

Hi,

I'm looking at the ICM feature of the hand replayer. It seems that I can assign a playing style model (tight, loose etc) to each player in a hand and get PT to calculate push or shove decisions, which is nice. But if I move on to the next hand in the game then the models have returned to their default setting. i.e. I must manually assign each active player a model each time I run the ICM calc.

Would it be possible to store each players model in the database so that once I have decided on how a particular player plays I don't have to re enter it every hand I want to analyse?

Thanks
PTPlayer64
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:47 am

Re: ICM player models

Postby kraada » Thu May 24, 2012 8:27 am

That's not possible right now, but I'll make a note of this request and bring it to the development team for potential future consideration.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: ICM player models

Postby pt4pt4pt4 » Mon May 28, 2012 9:39 am

Can we not have one of our HUD stats used to select the range (loose, tight,....)?

Like
if VPIP is between < x > then rock ICM model
if VPIP is between < x > then tight ICM model
if VPIP is between < x > then fish ICM model

Just like you do it now for color ranges.
pt4pt4pt4
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:17 am

Re: ICM player models

Postby kraada » Mon May 28, 2012 10:33 am

Not yet - and it would need to be a bit more complicated (taking into account number of players at the table and position at a minimum) but that is a good idea for eventual consideration.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests