Calendar - a smoother date-selection via back-/forth-buttons

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Calendar - a smoother date-selection via back-/forth-buttons

Postby SWinter » Sun May 27, 2012 10:59 am

A very minor inconvenience that still bugged me when I first encountered it ..

When I am, for example, in "View Stats" and click under "Date" => "Select Date", the calendar pops up. The triangle-buttons lead you back and forth, of course.

Is it on purpose, that a click on them closes the popup calendar? (I realize that I can choose decades, years and months by clicking on the displayed date between the triangles without closing the popup-calendar.)

If it's meant to work that way while clicking the triangles, may I suggest to rather keep the calendar in place, so that a series of clicks on the back- or forth-triangles speeds up the process of date selection instead of slowing it down?
SWinter
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 4:09 am

Re: Calendar - a smoother date-selection via back-/forth-but

Postby kraada » Sun May 27, 2012 11:42 am

This is a known issue that is on our list to fix, don't worry :)
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests