Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.
Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators
by Krutch525 » Fri Jan 17, 2025 2:21 am
I am sure this has been asked before but not finding anything on the topic. I want to create filter where Hero open jams the river (Flop and Turn also).
-
Krutch525
-
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:04 am
by Flag_Hippo » Fri Jan 17, 2025 4:51 pm
- Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_bet_made > 0 and cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_bet_made >= cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_effective_stack
You can use this expression filter in a
custom report by clicking on the 'Filters' link and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters' and you will need to replace "cash" with "tourney" if you are in a tournament report. Change the three instances of 'r' to 'f' or 't' depending on the street you want to filter for.
-
Flag_Hippo
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 17077
- Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am
by Krutch525 » Thu Jan 23, 2025 9:01 pm
Thank you. I made this as a report under "my reports". If I want to make this as a custom statistic, do I need to make a new custom expression columns ?
-
Krutch525
-
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:04 am
by Flag_Hippo » Fri Jan 24, 2025 7:28 am
If you want a custom column that counts how often this occurs then that would be:
- Code: Select all
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_bet_made > 0 and cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_bet_made >= cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_effective_stack, 1, 0])
See
this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and
this guide for a deeper walkthrough. While the latter was written for PokerTracker 3 and the user interface is different the techniques still apply to PokerTracker 4.
-
Flag_Hippo
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 17077
- Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am
Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests