HUD doesn't show

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD doesn't show

Postby FREDERIC56300 » Mon Apr 28, 2025 4:01 am

Hello. I just bought PT4. And I play on the ipoker network. The hud doesn't show up directly when I table select. Indeed, it takes a long time to appear. Also, sometimes I'm missing a HUD for a player. And, I am forced to constantly reset the stats on the other tables to have them up to date. What can I do? Thank you for the answer
FREDERIC56300
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2025 2:55 am

Re: HUD doesn't show

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Apr 28, 2025 4:59 am

That could be a database or configuration issue so please go to 'Database -> Database Management'. Click the 'Housekeeping' button and run the following in this order:

1. Tune PostgreSQL (this only needs to be completed once ever. If this step fails, you can safely skip to step #2)
2. Reindex
3. Cluster
4. Vacuum/Analyze

After the housekeeping is complete rebuild the database cache via 'Rebuild Cache -> Full Cache Rebuild'.

If that doesn't resolve the problem turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue by playing some hands on a table with 'Play Poker -> Get Hands While Playing' active, take a screenshot of your desktop and then create a support bundle via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4. When that file has been saved attach your screenshot and support bundle to a Support Ticket where a technician can review your logs and follow up with you.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17076
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests