Page 1 of 1

Fold to T Bet after Call F Donk Bet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2025 10:55 am
by QuintoHerore
Hi there.
I'll see if you can give me a hand. I've been trying to create the "Fold to T Bet after Call F Donk Bet" stat for several days now. Basically knowing how many times a player pays the donk on the flop and then folds on the turn
In the value expression, I entered:

((cnt_f_donk_def_opp_action_call / cnt_f_donk_def_opp) /
(cnt_t_bet_def_action_fold / cnt_t_bet_def_opp)) * 100

But I think it's wrong.
Thanks!

Re: Fold to T Bet after Call F Donk Bet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2025 12:15 pm
by Flag_Hippo
To calculate that you will need two custom columns. Start by duplicating these columns in the 'Columns' section:

cnt_t_bet_def_action_fold
cnt_t_bet_def_opp


and then in each of those new columns add this to the expressions inside the existing sum(if[, 1, 0]) statements:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_donk_action='C'

For example:

cnt_t_bet_def_opp_after_call_f_donk
Code: Select all
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_bet_facing > 0 AND cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_donk_action='C', 1, 0])

See this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough.

Re: Fold to T Bet after Call F Donk Bet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2025 2:10 pm
by QuintoHerore
Hello,
First of all, thank you very much for the quick response. As always!
I did it this way:
I duplicated this column: cnt_t_bet_def_action_fold
and pasted this: sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_bet_facing > 0 AND cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_donk_action='C', 1, 0])

Then I duplicated this column: cnt_t_bet_def_opp
and pasted this: sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_bet_facing > 0 AND cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_donk_action='C', 1, 0])

I apologize, I really don't understand how the stats creation works and I'm quite lost.

Did I do it right?
Thank you so much

Re: Fold to T Bet after Call F Donk Bet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2025 6:26 am
by Flag_Hippo
That is not correct and you have ended up creating two identical column expressions. After duplicating the original columns you need to leave the original column expression in place and insert the

Code: Select all
AND cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_donk_action='C'

part within the existing expression. What you currently have will work for the duplicated cnt_t_bet_def_opp column but not for the duplicated cnt_t_bet_def_action_fold column because you have overwritten it with the expression from the cnt_t_bet_def_opp column.