Page 1 of 1

TableTracker Freezes

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 11:45 am
by RuiVieira
Hi.
I'm trying to run TableTracker with Pokerstars
I have it well configured but when I do a search it freezes I have to shutdown PT4 and restart it again.

Re: TableTracker Freezes

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 2:32 pm
by kraada
Please restart PT4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file - that will help us figure out what is going on here and get it fixed for you. You can find that file by clicking File --> Show User Data Folder in the main PT4 window - the file we need is the text file called PokerTracker4 that is in that folder.

Re: TableTracker Freezes

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 6:03 am
by RuiVieira
HI ,

I spent all the trial search
I used them when I had all my stuff in iMac so I change to a Pc Desktop and now I change my game to cash -again- and I had only 3left
It was the first time I tried it in windows and get that error.
So I cant do that test. Maybe I'll buy the subscrition and than I do it.
I'll let you know soon

Thanks

Re: TableTracker Freezes

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 12:15 pm
by RuiVieira
Hi
I bought minutes ago the subscritions for TableTracker
I already have the file I'll send it by the support.

Re: TableTracker Freezes

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 10:47 am
by PeterV1981
I foudn the log file thanks