Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.
Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators
by dutch81 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:01 pm
So I have this note that triggered after this hand...
[ img ][ img ]Has my note been created incorrectly?
What constitutes a "weak hand"? I would assume B.P. no draw is weak, but T.P. on the flop?
-
dutch81
-
- Posts: 337
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 12:33 pm
by kraada » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:08 pm
He had one pair on the flop which matches the made hand condition you have - made hand one pair on flop in general will cause that last condition to trigger as I read it.
-
kraada
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 54430
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
- Location: NY
by dutch81 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:58 am
So just removing the first filter regarding a pair in general will fix this?
-
dutch81
-
- Posts: 337
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 12:33 pm
by kraada » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:15 am
I see it in there three times, but yes, you'll want to remove that part if you want to be more specific.
-
kraada
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 54430
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
- Location: NY
by dutch81 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:07 pm
I saw and removed 4 instances (not 3) of the flop filter, now it doesn't trigger so I assume its working now. Removing all 4 is the way to go, right?
-
dutch81
-
- Posts: 337
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 12:33 pm
by kraada » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:34 pm
Yes. Paste your current screenshot? I'll double check it as I still see 4 :)
-
kraada
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 54430
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
- Location: NY
by dutch81 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:25 pm
-
dutch81
-
- Posts: 337
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 12:33 pm
by kraada » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:50 pm
Looks good!
-
kraada
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 54430
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
- Location: NY
by dutch81 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:13 pm
I appreciate it, I know sometimes I make the same mistakes repeatedly but some of these notes are over a year old and I had almost no clue what I was doing back then. I have so many notes its hard to catch each error. Thanks again!
-
dutch81
-
- Posts: 337
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 12:33 pm
by kraada » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:38 pm
No problem - I know an extra set of eyes can be invaluable at the right time in a programming project :)
-
kraada
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 54430
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
- Location: NY
Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest