Page 1 of 2
Called F CB w/ weak hand, no draw...

Posted:
Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:01 pm
by dutch81
So I have this note that triggered after this hand...
[ img ][ img ]Has my note been created incorrectly?
What constitutes a "weak hand"? I would assume B.P. no draw is weak, but T.P. on the flop?
Re: Called F CB w/ weak hand, no draw...

Posted:
Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:08 pm
by kraada
He had one pair on the flop which matches the made hand condition you have - made hand one pair on flop in general will cause that last condition to trigger as I read it.
Re: Called F CB w/ weak hand, no draw...

Posted:
Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:58 am
by dutch81
So just removing the first filter regarding a pair in general will fix this?
Re: Called F CB w/ weak hand, no draw...

Posted:
Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:15 am
by kraada
I see it in there three times, but yes, you'll want to remove that part if you want to be more specific.
Re: Called F CB w/ weak hand, no draw...

Posted:
Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:07 pm
by dutch81
I saw and removed 4 instances (not 3) of the flop filter, now it doesn't trigger so I assume its working now. Removing all 4 is the way to go, right?
Re: Called F CB w/ weak hand, no draw...

Posted:
Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:34 pm
by kraada
Yes. Paste your current screenshot? I'll double check it as I still see 4 :)
Re: Called F CB w/ weak hand, no draw...

Posted:
Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:25 pm
by dutch81
Re: Called F CB w/ weak hand, no draw...

Posted:
Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:50 pm
by kraada
Looks good!
Re: Called F CB w/ weak hand, no draw...

Posted:
Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:13 pm
by dutch81
I appreciate it, I know sometimes I make the same mistakes repeatedly but some of these notes are over a year old and I had almost no clue what I was doing back then. I have so many notes its hard to catch each error. Thanks again!
Re: Called F CB w/ weak hand, no draw...

Posted:
Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:38 pm
by kraada
No problem - I know an extra set of eyes can be invaluable at the right time in a programming project :)