Custom Notes from Notetracker are not working
Hello everyone,
i have a decent problem. Today i created some custom Notes for Notetracker which are automatically created by itsself.
I changed some standard Notes, e.g. Openshoving from UTG with Eff. Stacksize 5 to 15bb to other effective stacksizes. (i added some photos below)..
I did that by duplicating these standard notes and changed it to the correct custom stacksizes, but they are not working?
I had the instructions of doing that from a tutorial from pokerstrategy.com and yeah i think i did them correctly.
What is my problem? Do i have to purge the tracked notes before?
Thanks a lot, i appreciate this a lot!
i have a decent problem. Today i created some custom Notes for Notetracker which are automatically created by itsself.
I changed some standard Notes, e.g. Openshoving from UTG with Eff. Stacksize 5 to 15bb to other effective stacksizes. (i added some photos below)..
I did that by duplicating these standard notes and changed it to the correct custom stacksizes, but they are not working?
I had the instructions of doing that from a tutorial from pokerstrategy.com and yeah i think i did them correctly.
What is my problem? Do i have to purge the tracked notes before?
Thanks a lot, i appreciate this a lot!
