Page 1 of 1

PT4.18.13 problems with Pokerstars

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2025 12:22 pm
by duracell314
Hello everyone,

I have a problem with PT last update. I am playing on Pokerstars.

It seems the hands import is not working well, and this affects my HUD.
In this moment I have stopped working but still PT4 is slowly importing my hands.

It is not the first time, and after some time everything is imported correctly, but in the meanwhile (while I play) HUD does not work correctly.

Sometimes I see not all the tables I am playing are active, often, when I open new tables the HUD does not appear on that table. When I have a long session on same table the HUD does not refresh to new player statistics.

It seems to be that everything is working slowly and only at the very end (30 minutes after I quit) all the stats are taken in account.

I use M1 Macbook, and it worked fine with previous release. I have roughly 30k hands database, I play 4/5 tables at time.

Anyone having the same issues?

Re: PT4.18.13 problems with Pokerstars

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2025 9:12 am
by Flag_Hippo
If you don't have a large database then go to 'Database -> Database Management'. Click the 'Housekeeping' button and run the following in this order:

1. Tune PostgreSQL (this only needs to be completed once ever. If this step fails or the option isn't available, you can safely skip to step #2)
2. Reindex
3. Cluster
4. Vacuum/Analyze

After the housekeeping is complete rebuild the database cache via 'Rebuild Cache -> Full Cache Rebuild'.

If that doesn't resolve the problem please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. as soon as hands are not being imported immediately after they have been played create a support bundle via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4. When that file has been saved attach support bundle to a Support Ticket where a technician can review your logs and follow up with you.

Re: PT4.18.13 problems with Pokerstars

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2025 9:50 pm
by duracell314
It is working fine now. Thanks a lot!

Re: PT4.18.13 problems with Pokerstars

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2025 6:29 am
by Flag_Hippo
Pleased to hear it and thanks for confirming.