Page 1 of 2

Notecaddy not showing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:36 am
by AlphaGTO
For some reason my Notecaddy option is not showing up on my PT4 client, I'm also using Windows and have check all my firewall settings.... still nothing.

How can I get this to show up and work so that I am able to use this new third party app?

Re: Notecaddy not showing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:27 am
by HYPERION666
I have the same problem :(

Re: Notecaddy not showing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:44 am
by Flag_Hippo
In PokerTracker 4 select 'File -> Open User Data Folder'. In the window that opens go into the 'Apps' folder and then the 'Tm90ZUNhZGR5' folder - do you see a 'NoteCaddyPT4.exe' file?

Re: Notecaddy not showing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:06 am
by HYPERION666
I DONT HAVE ANY .EXE IN THIS FOLDER

Re: Notecaddy not showing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:46 pm
by holdemibiza
Flag_Hippo wrote:In PokerTracker 4 select 'File -> Open User Data Folder'. In the window that opens go into the 'Apps' folder and then the 'Tm90ZUNhZGR5' folder - do you see a 'NoteCaddyPT4.exe' file?

yes push file open data foder etc see app notecady exe etc . not open!!! stop windows 10 firewall. not open!!!

Re: Notecaddy not showing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:49 pm
by holdemibiza
AlphaGTO wrote:For some reason my Notecaddy option is not showing up on my PT4 client, I'm also using Windows and have check all my firewall settings.... still nothing.

How can I get this to show up and work so that I am able to use this new third party app?

i have same problem fuk beta news

Re: Notecaddy not showing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:32 pm
by Flag_Hippo
HYPERION666 wrote:I DONT HAVE ANY .EXE IN THIS FOLDER

1. Start PokerTracker 4.

2. Select 'File -> Open User Data Folder'.

3. In the window that opens go into the 'Apps' folder and delete the 'Tm90ZUNhZGR5' folder.

4. Restart PokerTracker 4 and NoteCaddy will download again.

Also make sure to add an exception for NoteCaddy in your security software.
holdemibiza wrote:yes push file open data foder etc see app notecady exe etc . not open!!! stop windows 10 firewall. not open!!!

Please enable logging, reproduce this problem and then send your log file to us in a Support Ticket. You can access the 'Logs' folder containing the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window and depending on your Windows settings it will be a text file called 'PokerTracker4' or 'PokerTracker4.log'.

Re: Notecaddy not showing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:13 pm
by sp00ky
Hi,
since beta update Kaspersky Internet Security deletes the notecaddypt4.exe. It shows a popup malware detected : Heur:Trojan.win32.Generic. Everytime I restore, it deletes again. what can I do?
And since update there is no HUd on Bwin Fastforward , only on tournaments is a HUD.

Re: Notecaddy not showing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:29 am
by sp00ky
sp00ky wrote:Hi,
since beta update Kaspersky Internet Security deletes the notecaddypt4.exe. It shows a popup malware detected : Heur:Trojan.win32.Generic. Everytime I restore, it deletes again. what can I do?
And since update there is no HUd on Bwin Fastforward , only on tournaments is a HUD.


solved

but why does Kaspersky think it is a trojan?

Re: Notecaddy not showing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:40 am
by Flag_Hippo
I cannot tell you why Kaspersky is flagging the file but that is known as a false positive so I recommend that you report that to Kaspersky.