Page 1 of 1
Set up wizard

Posted:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:10 pm
by Jackntigger
I've updated my PT4 to v.4.15.12. Notecaddy shows up but it's not creating a single new note. Is there anyway to rerun the set up wizard? I'm playing on Ignition and using the Ignition card catcher. Does Notecaddy work for anyone using the ICC? If so, what build of PT4 are people using? NC was working in the past but when I updated, it no longer works.
Re: Set up wizard

Posted:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:46 pm
by Flag_Hippo
Hands created by the PokerTracker 4 Ignition Hand Grabber are not supported by NoteCaddy at this time and if you are using third party software to convert hands then those aren't officially supported either.
Re: Set up wizard

Posted:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:44 pm
by Jackntigger
Hi, NC was working up until I installed the hand grabber. Now, even if I disable the HG Notecaddy doesn't work. Is there any way I can reinstall PT4 without any components of the hand grabber?
Re: Set up wizard

Posted:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:47 am
by Flag_Hippo
No - if it's disabled then it will not be running. Furthermore as per my last reply if you are using third party software to convert Ignition hands they are not officially supported by either PokerTracker 4 or NoteCaddy.